Wednesday, September 9, 2009

life

it's been up and down these past couple weeks. i been sick for the past week. i've also been very insecure about myself when it comes to billy. we had a talk the other day about him and us and i think that just made me a little more insecure, but i'm getting better about it. i just really want to help him out as much as i can, but i'm scared that i might fail at it. i hope he can open up to me more so that i know what to do to help him. as for my life in general, i think that i need to open up to him as well, and not be afraid to bring anything up to him. also, i needa get out of this sickness business bc it's really killing me being this way all the time. school's gonna be starting up soon, i'm kinda nervous, but i'm sure i'll get through it juss fine....juss gotta keep my eye on the prize. hopefully this up coming year will be filled with as many great memories as this year and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment