Saturday, February 21, 2009

weekend adventures..

went to the dentist today. i hate going to the dentist. i got two fillings done and have to get two more done. my upper-left side of my mouth was super numb afterwards so i couldn't eat pho with the fam, but i got some frozen yogurt instead. kept drooling while eating, but that's ok haha.

got home and ate the pho that my mom got for me, carol and my dad to go. it was dericious.

me, pat and carol decided to go to southcenter. my mom said, "oh you better hurry up and go put make up on." i told her i wasn't going to and she said why not. i left it at billy's. so i'm juss sitting here in my room waiting for carol to get ready and for patrick's friends to get here.

my mom said i was gaining weight and that i should start going out and playing tennis again and wat not. i think she's right. bleh..but i'm so laaaazzzyyyy. but if the weather stays this nice, then i'll force myself to get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment