Sunday, August 16, 2009

work

i worked my first open to close day. soooo tired. i had to stand for the majority of the 8 1/2 hours that i was there. made a couple mistakes, but noting too horrible. billy got to come and have lunch with me on my break. saw matt and kassey there haha..that was funny bc i thought billy was with matt, but they came to the hospital separately lol. i had fun tho...got to hang with nikki a couple times and also made myself 2 blackberry italian sodas hehe.

all-in-all i think this is a great way to start out as far as jobs go. having weekend shifts helps me get used to doing everything without being thrown into a busy day right away. i'm kind of nervous about working with one of the supervisor's during th weekday soon, but hopefully i ge through it unscathed hehe. well, it's time for a nice nap before i continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment