Sunday, June 7, 2009

ending this school year

it's near the end and a lot has happened. started out kind of shaky with classes, but i started really buckling down after awhile. thanks in part to a certain someone who became a big part of my life halfway through the year. without his help, i would probably still be lost. i've finally started to find myself again since my world went topsy turvey a couple of years ago. i let myself get distracted with socializing and not enough schooling that i didn't even know what i wanted to do with my life, but now i'm starting to get back on track. i've got a lot of catching up to do now though, but it's ok bc i'm already on my way, and that's what i needed to do the most. i've found a good balance of school and socializing, and i hope that this continues on in the years to come. there have been lots of good times, and a couple of bad. there will be lots more of both to come, and i'm excited for the happy, not so much for the bad, but whichever one comes, i'll take it bc you can't have one without the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment