Thursday, April 16, 2009

find a happy place

find a happy place, find a happy place, find a happy place...

hmm..i have a couple, but one of them would definitely have to be anywhere billy's at, corny i know, but it's the truth. he makes me giddy, even though we see each other every day, i still get that giddy feeling when i know i'm going to be seeing him soon. of course, sometimes i get irritated, but it's never bc of anything big...juss little annoyances that might come up, but nothing a hug or kiss can't fix. he just simply makes me happy.

my other happy place would have to be my home. i'm always up in seattle, so anytime i decide to go, i'm always happy. i enjoy being at home for the most part. i get to let loose and just chill with the family and have some bonding time with my sibs, whether it be one-on-one or all of us together. if i'm too stressed with school or anything else, then i know that i can always go home and i'll be good as new.

i love my oh so happy, happy places :D

No comments:

Post a Comment