Sunday, March 22, 2009

home sweet home

i like being home, but i miss being in seattle at the same time.

this weekend i've been driving around with my civic that i haven't driven in years. it makes me happy, except for the steering wheel being slightly off kilter. saturday we went to my uncle's birthday party. me, pat and carol left early to go to walgreens and walmart to buy some things. we were bout to head back to the party, but as we were driving there we saw my parents already heading back home. i was talking to my mom bout how we saw them and she said she didn't kno it was us until we both turned into stanley pl. she said that my dad told her to slow down bc he thought we were the police haha. allen was doing his cell project and my dad was trying to help out while he was intoxicated...he wasn't much help. today we went to church, then went to sam's club. i called billy to wake him up. i was gonna tell him that i was gonna go up to seattle today, but he's going to tullalip with matt so i'll juss go some other time. allen juss informed me that pokemon platinum juss got out and that he wants to buy it so we're gonna go head to the mall so we can buy it. after that i get to do laundry..woo..

No comments:

Post a Comment